Job description / Role
The role leads process management initiatives and drives standardization and convergence for P2P processes. The role is accountable for managing optimized and standardized processes within P2P processes with minimum local /regional variants for the business Unit. Further, the role is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the elements of process design, governance and process mapping to deliver best in class and standardized processes.
A leading, global industrial company
* Lead regional P2P teams to ensure alignment and prioritization of all regional Source-to-pay process improvement initiatives.
* Partners with key stakeholders & procurement staff to plan, build, test, deliver, sustain and continuously improve E2E integrated P2p process, policy and system solutions.
* Establishes metrics framework for performance measurements and monitors operational performance across the Business Unit
* Establishes and monitor process metrics to manage process health, ensures that the metrics are defined, reported & published across all regions, sites & depots.
* Reports P2P KPIs performance to the Head of Procurement on a monthly basis with a view to drive and highlight improvement
* Responsible for execution of the P2P strategy, roadmap high level planning and program phases
* Coordinate and work closely with various stakeholders Business Units, Regions and functions - Operation, Supply chain, Quality, Finance, IT and legal.
* Actively participates in project management in regards to key organizational, process and technology change projects to align systems and operations with business objectives
* Responsible for Audit, risk management, implementation scenarios and P2P controlling scope
* Ensure regional compliance to business and procurement strategies and planned benefits are achieved
* Responsible for leading change transformations to integrate and improve P2P processes, technologies, embedding a customer first mindset and creates a culture of continuous improvement.
* Works with IT team to drive optimization, redesign and measurements. Monitors, measures and analyses the execution of P2P processes across the BU and identifies opportunities for improvement. Ensures consistency of application regionally.
* Gathers requirements, defines and documents business processes/procedures using workflow modelling techniques and standardized documentation templates.
* Partner with cross-functional teams, execute plans to achieve objectives while assessing and mitigating risks and issues to ensure successful delivery of P2P or procurement system improvement projects.
* Develop and/or support the development of presentations that deliver succinct/concise recommendations to management team and be able to provide rationale and justifications behind the recommendations.
* May manage procurement projects or support multiple project teams and monitors key measures to ensure project success under the supervision of the Procurement Project Manager (i.e. supplier on-boarding tool, etc.)
* Ensures the completeness of audit requirements and lead closure of findings for both internal and external audits
* Regularly review and ensure that Strategic Sourcing leads maintain accurate preferred supplier lists
* Reviews & lead cleansing of supplier database as per the Group procurement policy requirements
* Reviews & report status of new supplier creations, modifications, reactivation and deactivation.
* Reviews and maintains the Non PO Supplier Lists for UAE operations.
* Reconciles spend data to ensure that sourcing decision are taken with relevant information (power BI)
* An autonomous, challenging P2P role with a global conglomerate.
The role ensures excellent P2P domain knowledge, experience in BPM methodology and tools, drives performance and ensures delivery oversight. The qualified individual will stay current with global process and technology trends and innovations, especially in S2P specific applications. Represents and advocates for Power solutions business requirements in global P2P process design.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
* Educated to degree Graduate or postgraduate degree level
* 5-7 years' experience leading process design and implementation for large global companies
* Prior Procurement, Audit or financial experience with practical knowledge of P2P/S2P processes
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in drafting of process, rules and guidelines
* Prior experience in leading process re engineering and standardization based on industry leading practices
* Strong multi-functional team management skills with the ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally at all levels of the organization.
* High level of mobility and experience in multicultural environments.
* Fluent English, speaking other language(s) such as French, Spanish would be a plus.
* Rigorousness and Analytic skills.
* Mastery of ERP system (Oracle, Ariba, SAP, infor etc.)
* Knowledge on procurement, finance & audit processes
* Comprehensive experience in Procurement & Supply Chain.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Search Heads Middle East
Head of Procurement
Search Heads Middle East
A Leading FMCG Company in the UAE
Purchasing and Procurement Manager
Green Gulf Careers