Job description / Role
Creative Zone Group is growing and we have an exciting opportunity for a procurement Administrator to join our expanding Finance team in Dubai. This promises to be a fast paced and varied role where you will be processing new suppliers and supporting with daily procurement administrative requirements.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Processing and engaging new suppliers and including them in our database from various field based on our selection criteria.
- Engaging with different entity on day-to-day basis and address the procurement need case by case.
- Updating the ZOHO system and upload all the current and future items, price.
- Creating Purchase orders and corresponding invoices in the system.
- Assisting in annual review and rating of supplier based on there delivery, product and expansion plan.
- Maintaining all the ISO procurement documents.
- Directing and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies
- Preparing reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs
- Administering on-line purchasing systems
- Arranging for disposal of surplus materials
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
AED 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, preferably Finance, Accounting or Law.
- Expert Fluency in English
- 1 + years experience in a similar entry level procurement role in the UAE
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Based in Dubai and available as soon as possible.
About the Company
Welcome to CREATIVE ZONE!
We are a team of company registration professionals who are passionate about bringing the dreams of aspiring entrepreneurs and SME’s to life.
We believe in providing you not only with your company’s documentation, but also equipping you with the necessary tools to promote, develop and grow your business.
We are a business setup company with a difference - our work doesn't end with the issuance of your trade license & residency visa - it starts there!