Job description / Role
Our client, a global leader in Pharmaceuticals is now looking to hire a Procurement Business Partner for their Middle East operations.The job holder will be responsible to provide Cross Divisional Support and deliver business value through strategic sourcing processes by partnering with the business stakeholders and supporting category managers and Head of Procurement.
Main Responsibilities include,
• Support implementation and Maintenance of the regional Sourcing strategy for all goods and services.
• Ensure the price is negotiated and obtained from 3rd party vendors. Specifically prepare requests for quotations (RFP/RFQ), negotiate, select and identify most appropriate supplier (price, quantity, conditions) in collaboration with requesting department.
• Support the implementation of regional and global Sourcing initiatives including management of local compliance.
• Reporting productivity savings and monitoring the pipeline Save Plan.
• Implement a continuous improvement cycle to realize year on year incremental improvements and cost savings.
• Build a network with regional Sourcing colleagues to maximize the benefits of local, regional and global agreements.
• Ensure the compliance,, SOPs are in place and implemented.
• Create awareness around Sourcing Processes & Policies
• Manage relations with preferred and strategic suppliers, partner with internal customers to continuously seek opportunities for improvement which generate additional value.
• Understand good practices, tools and processes across Novartis globally and deploy applicable solutions locally.
• Support category managers to execute category strategies as well as manage strategic projects
• Drive implementation and monitor the usage of e-procurement tools ( catalogs, eForms)
The ideal candidate must have,
• 5+ years of procurement indirect experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop and establish business relationship with key internal customers, very good communication and negotiations skills (including internal negotiations).
• SAP, eShop
• Advance Excel
• University Degree in Business Management
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.