Job description / Role
Transguard workforce solutions have been engaged by our client, who is a Government Entity, to source a Procurement Category Specialist, based in Dubai.
THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT – APPLICANTS MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
This position could be extended based on project requirements
As a Procurement Category Specialist, you will have expert knowledge of the FIT-OUT INDUSTRY including Facilities management, you will have in-depth technical knowledge and a strong supplier network locally and globally. Your role will be responsible for providing inputs in developing category strategy/plans, assigning requisitions to Category Associates and executing strategic sourcing and monitoring operational sourcing.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Technical submittals including drafting & reviewing letters of Intent
• Drafting & reviewing complex contracts
• Assisting in the management & control the procurement activities as per the project(s) requirements
• Leading and conducting the tender negotiation process up to and including preparing final recommendations
• Preparing and presenting relevant reports at regular intervals on progress
• Technical and commercial evaluations
• Category profiling
• Sourcing strategy development
• Global market research and supplier analysis
• Developing supplier costing models & total cost of ownership analysis
• Tactical sourcing
• Buying channel management
• The ideal candidate must hold a degree in business, engineering, finance, and preferably hold CIPS.
• You will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience with 5 being in a technical/fit-out procurement position.
• Holding extensive knowledge of Oracle.
• You will also be a strategic thinker and have excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|
Procurement and Contracts Specialist
A Leading Property Developer Company in UAE
Procurement & Contracts Specialist (Aircraft)
American University of Sharjah (AUS)
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|