Job description / Role
This role will be responsible for establishment and management of the procurement department for the Middle East operations, across two entities. The incumbent will provide advice and support for all procurement activity within the company.
• Maintaining an up to date supplier data base register and a plan of procurement activity.
• Develop and implement robust and effective policies, processes, procedures and systems to support the operational effectiveness of the company in relation to procurement and contracting with suppliers.
• Maintain the organization’s relationship with suppliers, service providers and subcontractors to ensure all appropriate guidance is received and attend to relevant procurement updates.
• Work with relevant teams within the company to agree on updates to contract and purchasing documentation and to agree the implementation of regulation changes.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Flights, Health Insurance, Life Insurance & Bonus
• The ideal candidate will have at least 5-6 years of experience heading the procurement department with a versatile knowledge of the suppliers in the region. With excellent interpersonal skills with a knack to negotiate.
• Should have been involved in developing and managing a department.
• Experience within the Events, Exhibition & Interiors would be an added advantage.
About the Company
With offices throughout the region, and a member of the globally renowned Arena Group, Arena Middle East and Asia has a history of designing and delivering structures for the most exclusive public, corporate and private occasions in the event calendar. Our passion for delivering turnkey solutions is unrivalled. Every member of our expert team is passionate about the work that they do, from expert carpenters and interior designers, to exemplary customer service staff and skilled projects teams. These core values combined with an impeccable health & safety record means that quality always comes as standard.
We provide temporary event solutions, designing and delivering complete live environments for the most prestigious sporting, commercial and cultural occasions in the global calendar. With over 250 years of experience, we promise our customers the ‘Arena Standard’ wherever they are, enabling extraordinary live experiences around the world.
With a global reach that extends from the United Kingdom & Europe to the Middle East & Asia, and the Americas, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide the ‘Arena Standard’ around the world. Offering a truly tailored and bespoke experience with an extensive product offering around the world, we turn space into place.
Our continued promise and delivery of quality over the years has resulted in long-standing relationships and multi-year contracts with some of the most prestigious events in the world including Wimbledon, The Open Championships, Cheltenham Races, HSBC Abu Dhabi Golf Championships, USGA, and the PGA of America.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Ras Al Khaimah||1 Jul|
Head of Procurement
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
Procurement Specialist (4 Month Maternity Cover)
Arab Media Group (AMG)