Job description / Role
Procurement Director (Interiors / Fitout)
Salary: AED 30K – 40K
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
The Director of Procurement leads the procurement function, including development and implementation of strategic and operational sourcing, procurement, contracting and supply management strategies, and operations processes
* Design and implement procurement policies and processes
* Design and execute an organizational procurement strategy, encompassing tactical and transactional purchasing
* Lead the research and analysis of market trends and enhancing sourcing practices
* Provide expert advice to key stakeholders
* Build and manage relationships – internal and external
* Provide leadership, direction and effective management of the procurement team
* Identify and manage risks across the organization’s supply chain
* Establish and monitor performance metrics
* Ensure continuous supplies and efficient distributions
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Must be a Civil Engineer with a minimum of 10 years of Procurement experience preferably in Civil Contracting & Fit-out companies.
* Postgraduate qualification is a must, preferably in business, supply chain, procurement, or equivalent field
* Must have experience in Sub Contractor management.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve cost savings.
* Proven track records of change management
* Demonstrated ability to manage procurement projects from design to implementation and follow up
* Deep understanding of Category Management and Supplier relationship Management
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Procurement Manager - High End Residential Fit-Out
Head of Supply Chain
Middle East Executive
Procurement Supply Chain Management Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services