Job description / Role
• Ability to understand the site requirement, prepare and float enquiries, follow-ups & acquire responses.
• Prepare Comparison statements both technical & commercial for the review & approval of Management
• Review and analyze all subcontracts, services, and price options to be able to choose the best subcontractor that can provide services that fits the standards and budget of the company.
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and subcontracts discuss with all subcontractors the terms conditions as per the company's policy and requests.
• Maintain and update the database of subcontractors for quick reference to be used in future purchases and comparison.
• Ensure clear requirements documentation & aware of Contracts management 9. Arrange business review meetings with all the team involved in the chain of procurement process.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills 11. Manage workflow process in line with ERP software system.
• A self-motivator with the ability to work independently and within timeline; resilient to challenges; attention to detail.
• Degree in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical)
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Procurement - Construction experience ideally with a contracting organization on an infrastructure project who is ready to work on site-based role.
• Immediate joining
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||12 Jan|
Procurement Manager - Mechanical Wastewater Project