Job description / Role
- Working hard to reach resolutions and agreements with customers and suppliers
- Negotiating and managing external and internal procurement's arrangements
- Identify procurement opportunities and ensuring these opportunities are evaluated and progressed
- Facilitating the re-negotiation of existing contracts
- Making sure that all procurement activities are carried out in accordance with legislation & company policy
- Understand the corporate and project(s) specific procurement procedures and carry out all work in accordance with these
- Perform technical and commercial review of long time tenders (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Degree in engineering preferably Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Project Management or Procurement.
- Related training or other relevant degree from an accredited institution would be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years relevant and similar capacity in projects tenders, estimating, pricing, cost controlling and procurement preferably in constructions.
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.