Job description / Role
• Identifying and planning procurement activities, proposing procurement plan of projects.
• Negotiate will all suppliers the terms & conditions as per the company's policy and requests.
• Select the best suppliers for the company based on their pre-qualifications and references.
• Making sure all purchases are in line with the quality required & the desired materials/ trades.
• Approval of procurement requests, within the limits of approved budgets.
• Proposing amendments to existing contracts, if necessary assisting in technical negotiations.
• Checking specifications and quantities for completeness and plausibility,
• Drafting specifications whenever necessary and suggesting sources for delivery.
• Helping with the evaluation of bids; correcting invoices against signed contracts and progress of works/delivery.
• Setting up budgets according to the monthly, quarterly, annually purchases, and Creating financial commitments according to valid budgets.
• Drafting Graphs, Tables, Comparison Sheets between different trades/suppliers and timelines for each purchase to monitor the costing analysis and enable selections.
• Checking invoices against contracts and related financial commitments.
• Processing valid procurement requests from all sites.
• Maintaining procurement files up to date, drafting cost control studies documents.
• Collaborating with technical team, legal, and finance services.
• Drafting email and conventional letters and response to all inquiries and communications
• Guaranteeing stable data exchange and consistent computerized financial records and files.
• Procurement Engineer/Officer, with experience in Hospitality projects in fit out contracting field.
• Responsible of all the procurement activities of the Division from the stage of materials requests to the issue of the purchase order.
• Conducts research into prices, trends and availability of material and to participate in the preparation of detailed procurement programs for the purchase of material, equipment and services from local and international sources.
About the Company
ARCO Interiors L.L.C. is a specialist in interior solutions providing full-scope turnkey interior design, fit out and furnishings. We are highly regarded for our ability to deliver cost effective, time efficient and high quality projects.
Our close-knit team of designers, architects and engineers are able to translate client ideas into successful projects that work both aesthetically and commercially.
To ensure complete peace of mind, we provided added value long after the handover of the project by including post-delivery services and maintenance.
Al Baddad Capital
Senior Procurement Officer
Middle East Executive
Purchser/Senior Purchaser (Marine)
Spectrum Talent Management
Middle East Executive