Job description / Role
• Call for the Quotations/offers for all the material.
• Purchase all the required material on monthly basis.
• Purchase all the required material on daily basis if urgent.
• Purchase all maintenance material for A/C, Electrical, and Plumbing & General Maintenance.
• Purchase all the material for office use furniture, PC and Housekeeping material.
• Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment and Supplier Performance.
• Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
• Sourcing the most affordable materials for the company.
• Controlling the purchasing budget.
• Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
• Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
• Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
• Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
• Keeping all supplier programs current and accurate.
• Developing relationships with distributors.
• Working to create and promote a safe working environment.
• Give proper follow up to the clients clear all the due payment as soon as possible.
• Get cheque details inform to the accounts department for the collection of cheques.
• Degree in business administration or a related field.
• Experience as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position.
• Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
About the Company
A leading company in technology markets.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Purchase/Procurement Officer for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design