Job description / Role
A market leading consumer products business, based here in Dubai are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to lead the implementation of new & alternative sourcing strategies, manage high level negotiations and streamline processes and procedures for the procurement team to work with.
• Implement and review supplier contracts
• Sourcing of products and services
• Managing a team of 3
• Implement and monitor current purchasing strategies, including volume negotiations, rebate schemes and planning, lead times, and supplier capacity
• Provide strategic guidance to current procurement team
• Pre-qualifying and on boarding new suppliers
• Managing strategic relationships with current suppliers
• Close collaboration with internal stakeholders to fully understand requirements
AED 23,000 to 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Support sales with quotation process while providing procurement expertise, technical advice and guidance in order to achieve savings and improve production speed
• Facilitate smooth and orderly flow of information between purchasing, shipping, sales, production as well as client
• Coordinate production schedules with the sales, operations and production teams
• Check product stocks for goods ordered by procurement for artwork quality and data accuracy
AED 23,000 - 26,000
About the Company
Middle East Executive has a focused consulting team that specialises in Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Sales recruitment.
Complimented by strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Middle East Executive has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of businesses, and we have the experience & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.