Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Set, track, and maintain budget
• Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
• Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Initiate business and cultivate partnerships
• Oversee supply needs; approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Manage workflow from initiation to completion (of both purchased orders and deliveries)
• Thoroughly examine and test existing contracts
• Accurately track and report key functional metrics
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clear communication of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee trends and predict alterations in the negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Anticipating unfavorable events through data analysis; prepare control strategies
• Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• B.S. degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or similar.
• Successful work experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role.
• Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
• Exceptional talent in negotiating and networking.
• Solid knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
• Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to work well with numbers.
• Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
• Excellent, mature leadership capabilities.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.
Dubai Properties (DP)
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
MEP Procurement Engineer / Officer
Ignite Search & Selection