Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Set, track, and maintain budget
• Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
• Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Initiate business and cultivate partnerships
• Oversee supply needs; approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Manage workflow from initiation to completion (of both purchased orders and deliveries)
• Thoroughly examine and test existing contracts
• Accurately track and report key functional metrics
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clear communication of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee trends and predict alterations in the negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Anticipating unfavorable events through data analysis; prepare control strategies
• Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• B.S. degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or similar.
• Successful work experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role.
• Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
• Exceptional talent in negotiating and networking.
• Solid knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
• Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to work well with numbers.
• Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
• Excellent, mature leadership capabilities.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.