Job description / Role
Working as part of a leading multi-faceted group based in Dubai but with regional GCC responsibility you will be tasked with setting up a centralised procurement department on a group level through a major growth phase for the company. This organisation is well established with an excellent multicultural work environment and strong employee relations making it a truly rewarding workplace.
Some of the key responsibilties are outlined below:
• Be instrumental in setting up new procurement & purchasing agreements with suppliers both regionally and internationally
• Day to day management of a team of Procurement / Administration staff – Setting KPI’s and manging their growth and potential
• Evaluating supplier’s products within the region and Asia typically
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreement
• Forging strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring a WIN WIN outcome every time
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Analyse and review company supplier agreements including terms, payment, delivery & logistics to ensure efficiencies / cost reduction
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
• 10 years commercial experience in Procurement & Purchasing at a corporate level across a wide range of products
• Degree Qualified or MBA
• Minimum of 3 years Procurement Management experience. Must have strong people management, KPI management, ability to motivate a team
• Strong understanding of Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Purchasing
• Excellent presentation skills with a keen ability to negotiate with suppliers long term relationships and an ethical approach to business is essential
• Good computer skills in particular MS Office suite, Excel must be of a high standard
• Strong communication skills in English are essential.
• Ability to travel regionally & internationally as required
About the Company
Quantum Search is a Dubai based Recruitment Consultancy established in 2008. Our vision is to deliver a high quality, timely and professional recruitment service across a number of key industry sectors in the middle management to executive boardroom levels with leading customers across the Middle East region. We make a firm commitment to all our clients, whether you are seeking staff or seeking a new career… we don’t distinguish on the quality of service commitment to you as our customer. “People first” is our commitment to you….
Retail Sectors: * Fashion * Luxury goods * Home wares * Supermarkets * Food & Beverage * Technology & Electronics * Department Stores * Cosmetics & Fragrance
Skills Recruited * General Management * Finance * Human Resources * Training Managers * Area Managers * Information Technology * Marketing & Public Relations * Leasing & Property Management * Project Manager / Retail Architect * Retail Buying * Merchandise Planning * Store Management * Visual Merchandisers * Brand Management