Job description / Role
The Infrastructure Procurement Function is looking for Project Procurement Managers to join our growing team. To perform this role successfully on proposals and/or projects, the Project Procurement Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Planning, organizing, supervising and managing of all Procurement tasks.
- Oversee and manage all Procurement disciplines; Subcontracts, Purchasing, Material Control, Expediting, Logistics.
- Staffing, management and training/coaching of all Procurement resources.
- Collaboration with the various disciplines/teams/partners to define, plan and schedule Procurement’s roles and responsibilities and tasks.
- Define KPI metrics to track and monitor Procurement progress and performance.
- Participate in key management meetings, both internal and external to the proposal/project, to present Procurement’s performance and progress.
- In collaboration with the Procurement functional team, develop the forms, templates, workflows, processes to be implemented on the proposal/project.
- Assist in drafting up the package schedule and identifying key suppliers/subcontractors.
- Work with the Commercial and Legal teams to develop the Terms and Conditions.
- Participate in all major contract negotiations.
- Direct communication with suppliers and subcontractors on all critical Procurement-related matters.
- Assist in the preparation of bid tabulations and recommendations for major commitments.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Preparation of the Procurement-related sections of the Project Execution Plan.
- University degree.
- 10 - 15 years of local/regional Procurement management experience in the Engineering and Construction industry.
- Ideally working on large scale Infrastructure projects, site involvement.
- Has lead a team of more than 5 resources.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and possess high degree of initiative.
- Effective time management skills, work well under pressure.
- Solid PC skills with MS Office and database tools.
- Bilingual. (French and English) a plus
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Middle East Executive
Procurement Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Procurement & Logistics Manager
Purchser/Senior Purchaser (Marine)
Spectrum Talent Management