Job description / Role
• Design, Plan & Implement Procurement & Sourcing strategies in order to achieve cost savings.
• Rendering efficient procurement services to all the business units operating within the assigned business
• Track, Measure & Analyze company’s expenses.
• Actively seeking sourcing opportunities by collaborating with wide range of suppliers/manufacturers
• Negotiating supply Subcontract agreements with suppliers in conformance
• Assist in achieving purchasing objectives complying to company’s policies & procedures.
• Leading assigned procurement team to ensure efficiency and economies of scale.
• Accurately assessing the suppliers’ capabilities through pre-defined assessment criteria and selecting best suppliers for maximum value.
• Managing all existing supplier’s ensuring smooth supplies/services.
• Managing vertical specific supply contracts with the consent of Head of department.
• Managing internal stakeholders and ensuring their satisfaction through timely delivery.
• Maintaining a robust material & supplier master-data to provide a baseline for driving efficiencies.
• Ensuring, continuous supplier performance’s audits based on defined metrics and suppliers’ scorecards
• Ensuring team KPI’s are properly tracked on quarterly basis to achieve departmental KPI’s
• Preparing MIS reports on weekly/monthly basis and providing the same to head of department
AED 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 8-10 years in UAE/GCC
• Bachelor of Eng. (Civil/Mech/Elect)
• PGDBM or MBA in Supply Chain/Materials Management (preferred if available)
• Knowledge of procurement tools and techniques
• Relationship management
• Communication and interpersonal relations
• Proficiency in MS office esp. Excel Knowledge of SAP
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.