Job description / Role
• Managing the Procurement Department
• Good negotiation skills with proven record
• Review & maintain vendor relationship, contracts & compliance
• Ensuring capabilities of Sub-contractors/Supplier to complete the Works on-time
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers & negotiate the best prices for company
• Identifies and reach-out to potential new suppliers
• Responsible for and plans, organizes and manages the procurement process for all projects
• Ensures that the procurement process is in adherence to company policies and client’s requirements
• Knowledge of inventory and material management, optimize existing supplier base and track PO to Vendor
• Monitor and review market conditions and price & delivery trends for Project materials and equipment.
• Preparation of technical evaluation of actual quantities/specifications required for the Project.
• Preparation of comparison statement of BOQ quantities/prices against actual quantities/prices.
• Advising the Tender Dept. of the recent market trends & prices of construction materials.
• BS Civil Engineering/Architecture
• Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 Documentation and Implementation
• Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures & Logistics Skills
• Strategic Planning Abilities
• Able to work fast under pressure and willing to make tough decisions
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
• Good communication skills English/Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
Procurement Supply Chain Specialist (Drilling)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||12 Jan|
Procurement Manager Marketing Goods & Services