Job description / Role
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice procurement vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Ensure that purchasing policies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality, and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Create and review opportunities to implement best practice purchasing policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance and deliver best value and business savings.
- Provide management reports and key performance data and monitor cost savings.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and select and develop new suppliers.
- Negotiate and manage contract terms with suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from stakeholders and colleagues.
- Assess tenders/RFQ/RFP from potential suppliers and work with suppliers and have a process in place to measure effective performance, quality, and compliance.
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Work collaboratively, negotiate, and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the purchasing strategy.
- Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market change and potential effects on supply. Recommend solutions without compromising quality or service while optimising cost.
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Purchasing activities.
- Assist Senior Management in ensuring effective relationships with client businesses through maintaining an appropriate interface between procurement and suppliers and leads provided by the senior management.
AED 6,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Experience: minimum 5 years of experience in UAE.
- Must have solid experience in Automotive Sector.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of DMS preferred.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Stakeholder management
About the Company
Milele Motors is a world leader in the export of tax free motor vehicles to Africa and Asia, specializing in the development and implementation of vehicle procurement, export management, and customer service technology.
We are an established motor vehicle dealership since 1980s and have been providing quality vehicles to Government agencies, NGOs, Hospitals, Embassies, Business and private customers at discounted rates.
We provide tax free vehicles from our branches located in Japan, Australia, United Kingdom,Thailand, Belgium and United Arab Emirates. We offer consumer vehicles and light commercial vehicles from Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mercedes Benz and etc. If you’re looking for vehicles in Right hand steering or left hand steering, diesel or petrol, manual or automatic; we have you covered.
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited