Job description / Role
• Negotiate payment terms with suppliers & customers against each project and prepare cash flow cycle based by considering delivery time frame from both ends.
• Priorities the suppliers payment by considering projects deadline and supplier delivery lead time to avoid LD.
• Maintain data log against suppliers includes (TRN & VAT certificates, payment terms, contact details, product category etc).
• Negotiate prices with suppliers in order to get best offer.
• Verification of all purchase orders prepared by procurement team.
• Communicate with accounts department regarding payments based on priority list.
• Verification of all sales biddings done by company on behalf of sister companies.
• Verification of all payments & purchasing done by company on behalf of sister companies.
• Verification of biding computation sheet and suggest appropriate margin by preparing short summary for cash flow cycle.
• Coordinate with sales team to make sure compete the bidding deadlines date.
• Coordinate with suppliers & Logistic team in order to know the status of material and make sure those deliveries will be on time in order to avoid LD charges.
• Presentation of monthly adhoc reports to management along with the status of ongoing projects status.
• Follow up with customers to make sure payment on time.
• Maintain good relationship with suppliers & customers.
• Design Standard operating procedures of procurement department and minimize the deficiencies.
• Submission of supplier invoices to accounts department along with DN, & shipping docs on weekly basis.
• Making sure that supplier invoices are as per FTA format with all accurate info before submitting to accounts department.
• Responsible for handling all purchasing under related company (Precast) based in Ajman.
• Bachelor Degree holder
• Must have relevant experience in the same field for at least 5 years
• Knowledge in Oil and Gas Sector
• Must have Valid UAE Driving License
• Good command in English Language in terms of verbally and written, knowing Arabic will be an advantage.
• Excellent Skills in Microsoft office such as excel, PowerPoint
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.