Job description / Role
• Lead or participate in contract/ subcontract negotiations with all relevant parties to facilitate the smooth and successful conclusion of negotiations
• Manage contracts/ subcontracts, ensuring the efficient and effective resolution of issues.
• Manage the resolution of procurement issues to facilitate effective business decision-making.
• Manage and set objectives/review for a team of procurement staff
• Support and implement pricing and payment strategies and policies in assigned areas
• Relevant degree is required
• 7-10 years commercial/procurement experience
• Facilities Management background is preferred.
• Thorough understanding and comprehension of Contract Law
• Strong track record of contributing to the management of contractual issues
• Proven negotiating skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.