Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational organization who is currently looking for a Procurement Manager/Sourcing Manager to be based in their Dubai office. The role looks after all sourcing, negotiations and procurement of indirect categories.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement you will be responsible for sourcing strategies, contract management and driving cost savings.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within procurement (ideally working across various indirect categories)
- CIPS qualified would be advantageous.
- Have a proven track record of cost savings.
- Ideally you will have experience working in the MEA region.
- Have good communication skills
- Previous experience in people management is an added bonus.
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive
Procurement Excellence Manager
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services