Job description / Role
Transguard Group are actively looking for an experienced & energetic Procurement Manager to support our Subcontracts & Services on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining contracts strategies and activities to ensure delivery of optimal quality and cost-effective materials, parts, supplies and equipment in line with the company’s needs while ensuring the best interests of the organization are met and ensuring the purchases are carried out with favorable terms and conditions that protect the best interests of the organization.
Responsibilities will consist of, but not limited to:
• Drive "Proactive Procurement" vision and influence synergies among divisions.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans.
• Nurture stakeholder relationships by serving as a business partner, helping identify critical business requirements and providing sourcing and procurement services that meet expectations.
• Leverage extensive market and supplier knowledge to drive lower TCO (Total Cost Of Ownership).
• Proactively identifies areas of opportunity for new process improvement, and cost efficiencies.
• Provides insight to the business unit on how to best develop and leverage Supplier capabilities for the organization in Procurement.
• Manage and review the contract preparation process in line with the defined scope of work and specifications in order to protect the Company’s interests and ensure that contractors adhere to the specified terms and conditions, timelines and quality
• Guide the team during the tender evaluation process by providing procurement and contract advice and support in order to facilitate the final selection of suppliers.
• Set up a process of review for all contracts, supplies and suppliers ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved through supplier rationalization, developing an approved supplier list.
• Encourage effective contract management across the business with regular reviews, development / implementation of Service Level Agreements and key performance measures in order to ensure contracts are managed and maintained effectively and any discrepancies is highlighted to the management.
• Operates with goals set by the KPI/ Senior Management
• 5+ years MEP and FM experience and knowledge.
• Excellent working knowledge of ERP/MRP functions with experience in software implementations
• Strong understanding of “One Procurement” category strategies and work on projects that impact the “One Procurement” team
• Advanced Excel Experience and or Qualification
• Demonstrated ability to think and lead on a strategic level within the organization
• Decision maker, with the ability to get the best from his/her colleagues
• Strong project/program management experience
• Understanding of IT concepts and integrated business applications
• Professional qualification in procurement (e.g. MCIPS)
Please note our level of experience requirements act purely as a guide, and we will consider applications from all candidates at all levels who are able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfill the role.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|