Job description / Role
The local UAE market is gathering pace already in 2018 and our client, a large reputable and established FM company are hiring in Dubai. They have a portfolio of blue chip global clients and manage services across multiple property types including: Commercial, Retail, Education, Health and Aviation.
They are looking for a Procurement Manager managing the end to end procurement process. The successful candidate must be degree qualified with a business related or relevant degree course. A sound experience in Procurement Management, Administration and Contract negotiations within the Facilities Management sector with experience in the following key points at a Managerial level:
- Purchase and negotiate with suppliers/vendors the equipments, spare parts, and services necessary for maintenance and operation of projects (not limited to spare parts/equipments/tools for Mechanical, Electrical and Specialized systems; cleaning equipment and materials)
- Sourcing of contracts and coordination with different facilities management providers in sub-contracting soft or hard services
- Review and approve purchase requisitions and manage purchase orders
- Review, analyze and negotiate price proposals; Contract and tender administration
- Prepare bids and invitation to tender documents for services required
- Deliver best cost saving strategy;
- Evaluates vendor performance making sure it adheres to the overall company policies and procedures; Conduct spot check ensuring the quality of delivered goods and services by suppliers meet or exceed the level of quality expected of them
- Manage and oversee the whole procurement process for efficient and smooth running of the department.
- Degree Qualified in business or relevant course
- At least 5-6 years Procurement experience within Facilities Management sector
- Experience in Contract/Bid/Tender process, negotiations and administration
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital