Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Procurement Manager for a luxury property based in the Middle East. The selected candidate needs to have proven work experience in a 5* high-end luxury property. To be considered for this position you need to have a solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, experience using financial software and advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of financial regulations and a clean driver’s license. You need to be a keen negotiator, excellent communicator and be persuasive and charming, in order to form good relationships with our new and existing suppliers and contractors. The success of the procurement department flows to all other departments.
This is a fast-paced, multi-dimensional role that needs someone who can process a lot of information quickly, efficiently and precisely.
What will you do?
• Inventory control
• Goods receivable – check all stock matches the invoice, is in good condition, acceptable shelf life.
• Goods returned – manage returned stock and ensure credits are given
• Quote requests for capital expenditure
• Able to search and find complex items to fulfil all requests from department managers
• Warehouse management
• Prepare weekly, quarterly and annual reports
• Able to manage stock in and out
• Manage a team of 15+/- people
• Must remain calm and be in control at all times
• End of month statement settlement
• Purchase orders
• Petty Cash control
• This job is 50/50 office/hands-on. This is an active role that needs someone who is fit, able to solve problems, handle stressful situations and to be able to think quick.
• High Tax-Free Euro Salary – Based on Experience
• Live In (All Expenses Paid) or Live OUT with Housing Allowance
• Full Medical Insurance
• Annual Flight Allowance
• 60 Month renewable contract
• 60 days annual leave
What we are looking for:
• Excellent relationship-building skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent time management
• Excellent organisational skills
• Advanced in Microsoft excel
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.