Job description / Role
My client is a leading EPC contractor with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the regions largest projects. They are currently working on a large waste water project and are looking to recruit an experienced procurement an expediting manager to be based in Dubai. The role will involve the following;
• Responsible for all procurement activities for the project in terms of cost, time and quality
• Manage a dedicated project procurement team on site
• Establish a procurement plan and logistic plan
• Organise and execute procurement activities for materials, sub contracts.
• Establish and manage the project procurement plan and procurement tracking schedule
• Manage the project vendor list
• oversee all expediting activities on site
• Candidates must have a degree in mechanical engineering and should also have a proven track record as a procurement manager working in large construction projects.
• Candidates should preferably have experience of water, waster water treatment, sewerage treatment works construction and ideally have experience of working on Dubai municipality projects.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration