Job description / Role
As part of the Procurement team, you will assist in leading the procurement process for all National Day 52 requirements. You assist the Sr. Procurement Manager, ensuring clear paperwork is maintained. You are well versed in negotiation and do so with clarity and respect, while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
- Work with assigned Production team departments to define procurement needs and timelines.
- Create and manage all RFQ/RFP documentation, per requirements as defined with assigned departments.
- Communicate with potential suppliers to answer questions, negotiate pricing, etc.
- Along with production department lead, determine winning bid and prepare requisition paperwork for internal and client approvals (as required).
- Maintain procurement tracker – ensuring timely updates and work with Finance team to ensure cross-over of information.
- Reconciliation and variation management of assigned suppliers.
- Maintenance of hard and soft copy of all procurement files.
- Create POs for suppliers, in line with approved procurement requisition documents, and share with supplier.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure clean transfer of all procurement details to the Finance team who will administer supplier payments and perform post-event audit.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree or related.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience as Procurement Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, attention to detail, negotiation skills, time management
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Available to join immediately
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle World Property Management
|Abu Dhabi||26 Sep|