Job description / Role
Our Client, an American Multinational Oil & Gas company is looking to hire an SAP professional to manage their Master Data.
The Procurement Master Data Coordinator is responsible for setting up and maintaining Outline Agreements and Info Records data in SAP and Scala ERP systems, setting up for new materials in EBS SAP and takes part in solving price discrepancies and other invoicing issues.
• Responsibilities include ensuring correctness of data entry, identifying potential pricing errors and correcting them, continuously improving internal processes and procedures to reduce the administrative burden on the procurement team.
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors/Degree
• Specialist knowledge: Must be Advanced User of SAP, Ms Excel and have SOX Compliance knowledge
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.