Job description / Role
A challenging, rewarding procurement opportunity within the interior fit-outs space
A cutting-edge, global fit-out contractor
* End-to-end sourcing, procurement, and execution of subcontractos and materials for all projects
* Full ownership of procurement strategy, operations, and development
* Liaision and coordination with Project Managers, Subcontractor teams, and other Management to ensure successful completion and hand-over of projects
A growth opportunity with a global, reputed interior fit-outs company
* 3+ years experience in procurement within the interior fit-outs industry
* An impeccable and updated knowledge of relevant suppliers and subcontractors
* Demonstrated history of producing savings and delivering projects under strict deadlines
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.