Job description / Role
Procurement Representative - Abu Dhabi
We are a UAE based recruitment company, currently seeking for a Procurement Representative for one of the leading investment companies in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• The Procurement Representative will provide all types of procurement operational support, manager agreement and vendors to purchases of goods, services and equipment as per the company's procurement policy and procedure.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Finance or Accounting
• Experience: Minimum of 8 years work experience in similar role in procurement, contracts and service level agreements.
• Nationality: Open to any nationality
• Language: Must be fluent in English and Arabic language is an advantage
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies