Job description / Role
- Construction Engineering Multinational Company is looking for Procurement Supervisor.
- Ensure purchasing activities accordingly with company's policies
- Plan procurement requirements; review purchase requisitions / orders
- Coordinate process PR., PO’s , expedite delivery and ensure to deliver the materials / services to site
- Invite, assess, and recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare prices comparison analysis, evaluate offer
- Maintain, evaluate and update list of suppliers
- Review and analyze supply, and price options, handle payment issues or defects
- Qualification: Diploma or BSc; excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience: 5 to 10 years in procurement in construction industry
- Language: Good command of English language both written and spoken
About the Company
A multinational engineering company.
|Abu Dhabi||16 Apr|
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
Purchasing and Procurement Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Search Heads Middle East