Job description / Role
We are looking for a Producer to be part of our Company. He\She has sole or part responsibility in the delivery of a project, from brief to execution.
• Support the sales process by assessing viability of new business opportunities; participating in new business pitches and ensuring resources are available for new opportunities.
• Lead winning creative pitches, alongside a select team of colleagues from the creative / design / strategic / technical departments.
• Understand clients’ business, strategy and business issues and serves as a trusted advisor to drive effective solutions.
• Work alongside the client to develop strategy and creative pitches and programs that are ideas-led.
• Confidently and comprehensively promote the agency and its services through presentation of its credentials and capabilities
• Develop an internal brief to set the stage for strategy development.
• Collaborate with strategist, technical and creative partner to ensure all creative content and agency solutions address the business need.
• Lead creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients.
• Champion the latest ideas in creative event production.
• Ensure the agency creative process is followed and embraced.
• Operating Environment: Both office and offsite work. Travelling to meet clients within the UAE.
• Formal qualification in a business degree or related disciplines.
• You have at least 6-8 years’ experience leading and producing simple to complex brand experiences, to include B2B and B2C live events, public events and exhibitions.
• You have an agile and innovative creative mind
• You have in-depth knowledge of operational, creative / design, digital, technical and logistical aspects of production
• You have the ability to construct and manage a complex project budget
• You have very good knowledge of great content, film, video and digital development, innovative use of technology as well as speaker support
• You have a sound understanding of the principles of design, layout, copy and print
• You are very familiar and comfortable with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Job Types: Full-time, Contract
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.