Job description / Role
- Knowledge of import documentation.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry & products in GCC
- Liases with all offices, Shipping & customer service team to carry out daily tasks.
- Making Sales figures & analyzing market supply and demand for said portfolio.
- Oversees research for new products working with R&D plus reporting Manager.
- Ensures that product development activities align with the goals of the organization.
- Makes recommendations on the potential and practicality of products in development.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Typically reports to top management. Manages a business segment per Company's discretion.
- Has acquired the business acumen and leadership experience to integrate & learn efficiently
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply chain/pharmacy/ Management etc.
- Must have 100% computer literacy.
- Know how of Pharma industry in the GCC will be preferred.
- Know how shipping & bank documents is a plus.
- Should be organized & able to multi task.
- Should be able to take initiatives & reporting is MUST.
- Goal oriented, who wants to learn & progress within the organization.
- Must take all directions from Management & carry out tasks with professionalism plus responsibility.
- Must be presentable & a clean individual. Company takes this very seriously.
- Must be a team player who is remains focused at work in duty hours.
About the Company
We have tried to be a step ahead of time pioneering the way to bring cost effective solutions for the Food, Beverage, Pharma & Cosmetic industry yet maintaining high standards of quality through continuous dedication & innovative ideas. EMAD TRADE HOUSE in the Middle East has overcome a decade of challenges & grown to become one of the leading trading house with warehousing facility in Jebel Ali, Dubai & fully geared to serve the industry JIT basis.
In this rapidly changing business environment, all our employees are united to achieve the leadership through hard work, & determination in revitalizing Middle East business undertaking. We have a growing team comprising of 50 + talented individuals from South Asia & GCC with competency in Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Product Development, Mechanical Engineering & Sales.
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Sales Executive
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services