Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
* Work with the Management to help refine the product vision, strategy, design,
implementation, and innovation to deliver value to both the customer and the
* Identify new product improvement opportunities
* Interface cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success to align new and future
* Manage and present the product roadmap to all relevant internal stakeholders as
well as at high-level meetings with current and potential customers
* Lead product squad events (e.g. daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review)
* Actively manage the JIRA backlog defining user stories and acceptance criteria and
refining with the team
* At least 2-3 years of experience as a Product Lead or Product Owner
* Experience with UX/UI Design and Development.
* Experience in both e-commerce and B2B products.
* Experience in SaaS environments.
* Experience in the Insurance / Financial Services sector is a plus.
* Knowledge of tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin, InVision, Balsamiq, Sketch,
Flinto is a plus.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Engagement Manager – Digital Transformation & Technology Strategy – Top Tier Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Product Executive – Multinational FMCG
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Food Co.
Right Calibre Executive Search
Strategy Consulting Manager - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of Information Technology Procurement