Job description / Role
As a trusted partner to entities across public and private sectors, Pegasus (A DarkMatter Group Company) provides cutting edge and future proof data analytics software and services aimed at providing flawless actionable intelligence. We help our clients to answer their most pressing data queries - at speed. We provide instant value by unravelling key insights from an abundance of data sources, building the next generation of lawful enforcement, fraud management, cyber security and data management solutions. We are ambitious, with a strong desire and belief in establishing the leading global Data Science, Big Data and Analytics powerhouse with the key focus on applied machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Whether you are working in our headquarters located in the iconic Aldar HQ building in Abu Dhabi, or one of our international offices you will be joining a firm that is constantly looking to push boundaries. Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, Pegasus is a place where they can make their big data dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for interacting with customers and prospects, and translate market needs into product strategy and requirements allowing you to develop a product roadmap that the engineering team can deliver on time and within budget
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and engineering teams
- Oversee the transition from product strategy to implementation: from roadmap to releases and sprints, from epics to stories, validating the product along the way
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to develop a go-to-market strategy and create compelling marketing content
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Strong understanding of user experience and design.
- Exceptional ability to ruthlessly prioritize incomplete, conflicting, and vague requirements into a product vision and articulate this without ambiguity to cross-cultural teams where the native language is often not English
- Around 5 years of experience in software product management or relevant software delivery management
- Experience in managing and launching large-scale, enterprise-grade big data, smart city, analytics or information management products
- Experience in the Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Military or Telecom space is nice to have
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to clearly articulate customer requirements and proposed design solutions
- Tenacity, commitment to deliver, and accountability for results
Working in Abu Dhabi
At Pegasus, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web Project Manager