Job description / Role
Product Manager - Domestic Appliances
Area of work: Product Marketing
Optimally with industry background and in similar position
Objective of the position:
Your task will be to manage the complex lifecycle and all related topics in Major Domestic Appliances and Small Domestic Appliances product categories for BOSCH and Siemens brands in the Middle East, South Asia (Excluding India). You are also responsible for developing market intelligence to make the best choices for the above mentioned and also to undertake such other duties as delegated to you from time to time by the management.
• General responsibility to manage and provide a competitive product range for the ME/SA region in corporation with Head Quarters
• to discuss and develop a range for the market with sales input
• Analysis of internal and external information to monitor development to Business Plan targets; secure competitiveness and take initiative where required
Responsibilities with Distributors:
• To provide a competitive range of products based on market needs.
Responsibilities with Research Agency:
• To develop market intelligence for developing products that fit local market
• Education: University Degree in Marketing and Business Studies, Communication
• Experience: 3-5 years
• Specific knowledge
• Profound English skills
• Excellent MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP
• Unique blend of business and technical savvy
• Ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility
• Team player
• Willingness to travel
Detailed Description of Tasks:
• Managing and development of product range through permanent interaction with Head Quarters to secure competitiveness and Business Plan targets
• Daily coordination and support of Sales, Approbation and Agents to assure regional suitability and availability of products
• Providing information and support to Communications/PR/Training regarding the development of catalogues, technical product information, product- and training documentations
• Providing information to Supply/Demand planner and Sales about the new launches, positioning the new products considering the benchmarked competitor(s), follow up of the turnover development.
• Responsibility for content management of Company websites for managed product groups
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.