Job description / Role
A Product Manager role in a Leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Company in Dubai, UAE.
• Develop a brand plan on a yearly basis and optimise targets, sales and market shares.
• Develop a product execution plan and look into operational activities to maximize market growth and profitability.
• Give commercial guidance to teams and provide your opinion on package development.
• Conduct market research to assist with the strategic decision making in market sectors by understanding consumer and market needs.
• Provide trainings to the team on product knowledge and brands to help promote the products in the market through promotional campaigns.
• Track business performance to make sure that objectives are being met and monitor the business budget.
• Monitor effectiveness through monthly KPIs to target net sales growth.
• Bachelors degree preferably in Pharmacy or Science
• Minimum 2 years of Product management experience
• At least up 4 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical sector
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Create a brand and marketing strategy
• Pharmaceutical market knowledge
• Ability to target a business and audience and promote a campaign that would acquire with heir expectations
• Able to work with numbers and spreadsheets
• Fluent in English
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.