Job description / Role
One of the most ambitious human population genome programs in the history is inviting highly motivated, talented, and experienced individuals who will join a group of scientists, engineers and technologists who are dedicated to positively impact peoples lives by sharing their capabilities and passion to transform personalized medicine.
- The successful candidate will have an opportunity to lead a team which aims to sequence one million human genomes to produced personal genomes, which will improve the quality of personalized medicine and transform the healthcare system.
- He/she will be responsible for day-to-day operation of the large and high-throughput sequencing facility that is highly automated.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the cost management of production as well as improving the sequencing production workflow.
- Minimum BS degree and more than 10 years of industry experience in genome sequencing
- Detail and hand-on experience and knowledge on the major elements that define the highly productive sequencing facility
- Strong experience in procurement and logistics that dictate the overall productivity of the genome sequencing
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven track record to build and lead team
- Proven track record to deliver projects in time and within budget.
- Scientific and technical background of various sequencing platforms
- Familiarity with bioinformatics and other genome data analysis pipeline
- Knowledge and experience with the dynamically changing IT requirement for large sequencing facility
- Experience and ability to adopt new emerging sequencing workflows.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Ignite Search & Selection
Manager - Strategy Consulting for O&G - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE