Job description / Role
• Align product development with company and customer objectives by sketching and refining the product roadmap
• Engage with customer to translate needs into solution concepts and requirements
• Prioritize features according to value, urgency, commercial impact
• Engage with development team to validate their designs and solutions
• Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of current trends and developments relevant to the field
• Stay ahead of market trends in Artificial Intelligence within Oil and Gas domain and cascade insights to broader team
• Ensure commercial viability of all developed solutions
• Conduct market research through a variety of techniques
• Convert findings into actionable recommendations in written reports or presentations
• Deep and up to date knowledge of data processing software in the Oil and Gas sector, especially Geophysics, subsurface, upstream, drilling
• Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Engineering
• Communication skills to negotiate effectively with both customers and developers
• Basic understanding of AI: what is possible/impossible, what is hard/easy
• Basic understanding of Agile Development Process
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Planning Engineer for an Oil and Gas Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Operations Manager - Food Business
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|