Job description / Role
• The (PRODUCT) BRAND MANAGER and the expert of my brand “axe” and its strategy.
• Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillars using product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
• Will be accountable for driving and implementing the 360 strategy on my products and enthusing the business about them.
• Will focus on sell out performance to grow market share and develop the category.
• Will drive the launch process and leverage consumer insights to ensure local relevancy.
• The guardian of the brands equity.
• Guardian of the brand DNA, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all marketing actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
• Own product portfolio management: product vision, strategy and growth plan, Launch retro planning, Book lead, launch dimensioning,
• Responsible for the pricing strategy
• Maintain a clean catalogue on their axe : IN/OUT
• Drive brand product strategy and align 360 implementation with other team members across offline and online
• Responsible for maintaining growth in pillar products and animating core catalogue
• Support the product/axe budget planning
• Define the launch calendar and action plan in accordance with Zone recommendations and local considerations
• Assure sampling strategy & gwp for the full region across all retailors
• Own the responsibility for book forecasting, understand and challenge brand forecasting
• Own sell out analysis and conclusions and recommendations to share internally, and externally (zone)
• Gain consumer insights and make strategic recommendations based on knowledge of consumer, competition and trends: ensure local relevancy
• Present their axe during strategy meeting: retailer & distributor meeting
• Be the voice of the markets to zone/DMI on the brand category in cooperation with the Brand Director
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)
Nestle Middle East
Senior Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company