Job description / Role
Product Manager - Guerlain LVMH
Who we are
Founded in 1828, Guerlain is a French perfume, cosmetics and skincare house, which is among the oldest in the world. Many traditional Guerlain fragrances are characterized by a common olfactory accord known as the "Guerlinade".
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be looking after the Fragrance Category across Local Market and Travel Retail.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure adequate stock coverage for all products through forecasting accuracy and quota management.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out within budget parameter as agreed with Marketing Manager.
- Orchestrate Fragrance launches, including internal coordination with all departments (Merchandising/Sales/Education/PR /Customer service) through the organization of the platform.
- Contribute to the generation of creative ideas within the department to seek best practices.
- Develop ad hoc local collateral POS elements to support launches working closely with Merchandising team.
- Responsible for the implementation events in the region, ensuring 360 support for each event by working with the Merchandising team, Education, PR, Retail, Fragrance Expert and other relevant field teams to brief them on concepts, mechanics and implementation.
- Create special events for flagship stores to support exclusive launches
- Create bespoke national retailer events
- Measure the results of each event with learnings and recommended actions for future events.
- Work on the overall event strategy for Guerlain Fragrance in Middle East bringing retailtainment to the stores.
- Elaborate the E-trade plan in collaboration with KAMs and Digital specialist.
- Elaborate a consistent plan on our E-commerce website with digital specialist for all fragrance activation.
- Participate in the presentations of Fragrance launches to E-Retailer.
- Do the global Monthly Report per month - to be done by the end of the month.
- Do the scorecard boutique - to be done by the 10th of the month.
- Track competition on Fragrance launches and events to identify best practices from the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong Marketing background with a solid understanding of commerciality
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team collaboration
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.