Job description / Role
As the product manager, you will be part of a hypergrowth start-up allowing for complete ownership of the product line from day one.
A well-funded HealthTech start-up providing an intuitive health care tracker app to users to enable them to better navigate their mental and physical well-being.
* You will be responsible for developing the strategic roadmaps from conception to launch, while collaborating with multiple stakeholders across cross functional departments.
* You will be required to produce quality features that align with the vision, milestones, and next steps of the company.
* You will work with engineers, designers, and other team members as necessary to design, build and implement features that improves the delivery for end users.
* You will work in a fast-paced environment with an opportunity for complete ownership.
* You will have an opportunity for rapid growth.
* You will work with a diverse team with a passion for the health-care industry.
* You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
* You have at least 2 years of experience as a product manager.
* You have excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively while coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
* You have a keen eye for detail and are an effective problem solver.
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Product Manager (E-Commerce CRM)
NextGen Web Technology
Quest Search & Selection
Assistant Manager 2