Job description / Role
You will be working on the product planning and schedule for the launches of the entire product
launch cycle and will work very closely with Buying team and subsequently on the launch with the
VM team into stores.
• Responsible for the budgeting and planning across the entire range across the four retail seasons.
• You will also need to analyze the performance of the products and the performance of the
competition with their fashion trends and most popular items to give direction to the design teams
in terms of what should be designed, how many items should be designed and is coordinating across
the Design, Buying, Merchandising and VM teams.
• Categories – Kidswear, womens wear and accessories.
• Private label experience
• Controlling the budget and forecasting is essential experience with 7 to 8 overall experience.
• Production experience and has networks ion the Sub-continent and North African territories
• Evidence of strong leadership skills and creativity.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
General Manager / Head of Sales
Operations Manager - Facilities Management