Job description / Role
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with the senior leadership to design and implement the product development strategy for the organisation.
This is an up-and-coming tech start-up in the UAE, looking to develop software products for merchants in the e-commerce sectors.
* Drive the design and execution of the product lifecycle including defining the vision, conducting market research, competition analysis, developing strategic roadmap as well as product launch.
* Develop product strategy documents involving SMART goals, value versus effort matrices as well as product feature maps.
* Act as first point of contact for stakeholders, communicating product KPIs such as growth, traffic, conversion, etc as well as offering suitable recommendations for product improvement.
* Proactively support the organisation in securing new talent for your team.
* A competitive salary package
* Opportunity for complete ownership and rapid growth in an exciting organisation.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in the ecommerce/affiliate marketing industry
* Strong experience in a dynamic product management role, overseeing all elements of the software development lifecycle, working with stakeholders to develop product specifications, software architects and project managers.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Proven leadership skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
* Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Software Development
Ignite Search & Selection
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Product Manager (E-Commerce CRM)
NextGen Web Technology
Business Analyst / Project Manager