Job description / Role
Amazon is rapidly expanding its presence in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region and we are looking for a Product Manager to join the After Market Services (AMS) business. AMS's scope is to enhance returns CX for our customers, reduce customer returns, simplify the customer returns process/journey, and reduce financial losses from customer returns and make it sustainable.
Amazon’s vision is to be ‘earth’s most customer centric company’ and the Returns PM will be:
• Assuming end to end ownership for improving the returns CX
• Identifying opportunities, defining solutions, getting leadership buy in, prioritization of resources
• Delivering the project in partnership with tech teams and measuring impact
• Working with MENA and WW stakeholders to innovate on behalf of the emerging customer
• Partnering deeply with technology, operations, and category teams to build and implement these recommendations
The AMS PM will be
• Customer obsessed
• An experienced business manager
• Enthusiastic about solving complex problems
• Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
• A data based decision maker
Due to the nature of the role, you will work with cross-functional teams including Retail, Operations, Tech, Finance, Legal, among others.
This role will be based out of Dubai (UAE).
Must-have experience/criteria for role:
• Proven track record of customer obsession.
• Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
• Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
• Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize projects.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
• Ability to work with technology teams and operations teams
• Prior Product Management, Program Management, or Category Management experience
• Knowledge of Reverse Logistics and Operations
• Knowledge of process improvement technique
• MBA preferred
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.