Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
As part of the central Beauty Vertical Growth Team, our Product Manager will be responsible for defining and delivering key product features and improvements for internal clients (i.e. our Brands). Our Product Manager will require in-depth product knowledge and an understanding of workflow and feature relationship.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify core problems and solutions throughout the product
- Run focus groups and discovery calls with users to understand their perspective and begin to test their initial hypotheses. Also understand markets and competition in depth
- Coordinate the day-to-day prioritization with the development team and stakeholders to push forward the most important features in the simplest version
- Drive product backlog, write user stories and conduct grooming sessions with your team
- Challenge the status quo of the current solutions and drive resolution through collaboration, influence and innovation
- Define key business and product success metrics, tracking them, and improving upon them in order to form data-driven opinions
- Manage the roll-out and implementation, making sure that the developed technology has the impact desired
- Write release documentation & train cross functional teams on new product enablement
- Manage expectations of users and stakeholders, as well as communicating with your customers to guarantee that solutions are fit-for-purpose
What you'll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant product management experience. Experience launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms, is a big plus. Previous eCommerce experience is also a big plus
- You have SFCC/Demandware experience
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills
- You have experience working within an agile and dynamic environment and with cross functional teams
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to build consensus and negotiate resolutions
- You have experience running A/B tests and leading optimization efforts
- Shopify, Salesforce CRM & Marketing experience is a plus
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.