Job description / Role
Designation. : Product Manager
Work Location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reporting to.: Head of Product
Abjadiyats platform holds the largest holistic digital library in the Arabic language for preschoolers in the region, and has been developed by experienced educational consultants across the Middle East. Whether you are a teacher or a home-schooler, our platform helps your students master the Arabic language!
- Review and undertake market and competitor review for product.
- Undertake customer research, and fully understand the customer behavior and preferences.
- Articulate problems faced by customers with available products, if any
- Responsible for clearly defining product requirement for technology and design (UI/UX)
- Identify current and future market opportunities
- Generate new digital product ideas that drive growth for the media technology practice area incubator, and develop product strategy
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Define the product roadmap including prioritization of features
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Support in development of product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive product launches including working with Content, Marketing, PR, Executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product.
- Grow and support all the functional teams, including product management, design, technology, marketing & investments
- Support with development of pipeline, and evaluation / recommendation of investment deals.
- 3-5 years experience in tech product management (In media industry), mobile apps / web apps
- Proven work experience in product / general management, or close association with C- level executives.
- Should be able to clearly define product requirement for design and technology team
- Background in media industry, either on the content production or distribution side.
- Experience with early learning and kids content or user generated professional content will be beneficial.
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and execute the same effectively including buy-in from executive management.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA or significant management experience preferred.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.