Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Product Manager - External Partners
The team provides and supports the systems that bring the business together. That means maintaining all it from the most basic desktop support to the most complex flight information systems. They're game changers for the industry by bringing us smart developments and advanced processes which revolutionize what we do.
- The purpose of the role is to develop products, systems and services in the Government and Aviation Partners domain for key External Business Technology Customers while managing the existing production services to ensure they operate at the required performance levels.
- You will have the responsibility to engage in Strategic Initiatives, System design and Development to always maintain a sharp technological edge in the aviation domain. The job holder will be at the forefront of all knowledge developments on Airport System Standards; this may require involvement IATA and ACI Standards.
- Also, you will maintain a close relationship with External Government Partners (GDRFA, Dubai Police, Dubai Customs, RTA, Dubai Smart Government, EK, FZ, dnata, OAL) to understand user requirements and develop new and enhanced solutions to improve throughput, customer service and profitability.
- The role is required to be a trusted advisor to the Business area representatives, lead and manage business analysts and product specialists ensuring that Technology strategy is aligned to Business Strategy.
- You will be responsible to liaise with internal Technology support teams and external suppliers on escalated support matters, leading to their resolution.
Qualifications and Education
- The job holder should be a minimum of Bachelor's Degree holder preferably in Business Administration/ Computer Science/Engineering. Certification in PMBOK, PMP, ITILv3 Foundation qualifications would be preferable
- The job holder should have 8-10 years of experience of managing operationally critical systems in Aviation, Government, B2B, B2C or industrial environments.
- Experience of technologies involved in biometric clearance, passenger processing, digital customer experiences and systems such as Airport, Airline and Grand Handler technology platforms as well as collaboration decision making and logistics optimization systems, are all beneficial.
- Significant proven experience of successfully implementing major IT programmes within UAE private and government entities.
- Ability to integrate that experience to more modern SaaS platforms for dash boarding, reporting and optimization. Knowledge of Mobile Applications and deployment across large communities is also beneficial.
- Account Management experience, working with leadership in partner organizations and key customers to drive overall business improvement and at the same time create revenue opportunities.
- Experience of managing relationships with multi-stakeholder teams with varied deliverables in Technology and Support functions.
- Capable of presenting complex information in a simplified manner to Technology leaders
- Knowledge of SaaS, Mobility, Locational Based Service, Digital Customer Solutions, MI tools and real-time analytics tools is preferable
- Knowledge of IATA Standards for Biometric processing is preferable
- Knowledge of euro control ACDM standards and Airport Operational Control Centres is preferable
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies is preferable
- Implementation and operating knowledge of ITILv3 and ISO20000 is preferable
- Knowledgeable in governing large and complex IT projects with a high level of integration
- Knowledge of Dubai Smart Government and related systems is preferable
- Knowledge of Passenger Processing Systems, Check-In, Baggage, Security Screening is preferable
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Analyst - Business Information
Business Development Manager
Xerox Emirates LLC
Analyst - Invoicing
Senior Business Analyst
Manager - Product Design