Job description / Role
Designation: Product Manager
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reporting to: Head of Product
Saal.ai is a UAE based IT company focused on artificial intelligence. Our mission is to make the world a better place through improving human-machine interactions.
- To own, plan, design and build market-leading AI software by understanding market business requirements and defining, translating, and communicating these via features, user stories and technical specifications.
Key Responsibilities / Skills
You will support the Head of Product Management and the broader organization by:
- Developing and communicating a product roadmap and release marketing material that is in-line with the companies product portfolio and strategy
- Facilitating a strong understanding of product direction between stakeholders, Product Management, development teams(s), and clients
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
You will support your development and UX/UI teams and the broader organization by:
- Leading a software development life cycle mindset, e.g., MVP planning
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and mockups/wireframes/ prototypes
- Creating, breaking down, and prioritizing the backlog into small, valuable and independent user stories, and communicating these to the team with the help of a Scrum Master
- Proactively identifying warning signs, and adapting to and managing change, to ensure your product and team are not blocked or slowed down
Who Should Apply For This Role?
- You have at least 3 years of product management experience in Healthcare/Wellness and know how to deliver high-value software
- You have excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- You are a disciplined, self-starting, and detail oriented individual who leads by example, with exceptional agile organizational and time management skills
- You will have a big picture mentality and know what to prioritize, and when to delegate
- Rich experience in market analysis.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager