Job description / Role
Product Manager Gulf & KSA Hematology
NTS Group are working with a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Product Manager Gulf & KSA for their Hematology franchise based in Dubai. Reporting into the GM Gulf, the role is office based however important amount of field based interaction with key prescribers, decision makers and stakeholders will be required. A high caliber marketing specialist responsible for achieving marketing objectives for assigned products. This role is responsible to develop and implement short to medium term strategic marketing and operational plans for hematology products. The objective is to meet agreed marketing objectives in the short and medium term through high quality market analysis and effective segmentation by providing marketing support to field force.
• Plan, deliver and implement an annual marketing program for Gulf that is consistent with regional and global marketing messaging and Brands positioning and will support the local Brands objectives and targets.
• Conduct necessary market research and develop appropriate promotional and educational materials (and activities) to support Product Brands sales and market growth.
• Investigate opportunities for Brands and market development that will enhance perception, sales and patient outcomes in the short and long term.
• Meet company expectations for quality and compliance with internal policies, codes and procedures and relevant external Codes of Conduct and Legislation.
• Build and enhance the positive perception of the company by demonstrating the core Values to customers and community.
• Relevant university degree in Marketing /Science or Pharmacy
• At least 5-6 years Marketing experience with 3+ years’ experience as a Product Manager in pharmaceuticals or biotechnology
• IT skills in standard Microsoft office applications
• Masters Degree in a biological or medical science or medical qualification OR Marketing
• Business qualification e.g. MBA
• Experience with product launch in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
• Publications in a biological or medical science – or demonstrated knowledge of statistics or science methodology.
• Pharmaceutical sales experience with more than 2 years
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Head of Marketing
Senior Brand Manager
Senior Product Manager
Market Research & Multi-Channel Marketing Senior Manager - Pharmaceutical Business