Job description / Role
This Product Manager is the owner of Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) of Getinge in the region. The primary function is to engage with a distribution network and actively work on promoting Getinge’s IWS. The incumbent is responsible for driving revenue growth giving close and thoughtful attention to the profitability of each deal and updating accurate information regularly and assessing and managing new and existing business partners in the assigned area of competency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Align the product global roadmap to the local geographies
• Develop Annual Product Plans
• Develop and execute the Country Actions Plans
• Develop the various Price Lists for the regions
• Encourages, motivates, supports and manages business partners & distributors in the assigned area
• Arrange annual distributors’ training
• Launch new products and manage the existing portfolios
• Competition analysis mastery from the product point of view (ranges, spec, prices, business models, sales channels).
• Supports the product on an expert level.
• Being the spokesperson (product owner) for the product to various stakeholders including distributors, end users and industry influencers
• Determine what is needed to advance sales of the product.
• Creates tools, features, benefits and indications (FBI) for the distributors' sales force to easily and accurately promote our products
• Provide maximum accuracy in monthly forecasting and ensuring the funnel is always up to date
• Monitors complaints and suggestions related to the assigned product(s). Participates in solving all quality & logistics issues.
• Business degree or Bachelor of Science
Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferred in:
• Hospital IT Solutions
• Operating Rooms IT Solutions
• Experience of tendering procedures is an advantage
• Experience in managing indirect sales channels is desired
• Willing to work and travel independently for extended periods in the assigned region
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Ability to negotiate
• Self-management and organizational skills
• Able to articulate, promote and present our strategies in a clear and engaging manner to caregivers as well as persons without the medical background.
• Microsoft Office skills should be excellent
• Willing to learn clinical aspects of the role
About the Company
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive-care units, hospital wards, sterilization departments, elderly care and for life science companies and institutions. With a genuine passion for life, we build quality and safety into every system.
Our unique value proposition mirrors the continuum of care, enhancing efficiency throughout the clinical pathway. Based on our first-hand experience and close partnerships, we are able to exceed expectations from customers – improving the every-day life for people, today and tomorrow.