Job description / Role
Our client is an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Their ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
They have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fueled by technology.
As a Lead Growth Hacker, you will:
• Be responsible for growth strategy, execution, and optimization for one of our digital businesses
• Drive a multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
• Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
• Work with product and design to provide expert perspective on market viability, viral hooks, and scale
• Leverage personal network and knowledge of digital tools to drive competitive advantage
• Convert insights into action - see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
• Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
• Contribute to vetting and building out marketing tech stack partnerships
• Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
As a Lead Growth Hacker, you will need:
• A proven track record of success in scaling digital business through cross channel user acquisition and retention initiatives
• A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
• Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
• Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
• Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
• Experience scaling web based and native mobile products and services
• 5+ years actively acquiring users for a digital start up or growing and retaining a more mature digital business
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.